COMPUTING & TECHNOLOGY
Online Journals and Magazines
- American Wind Energy Association
- Automobile in American Life and Society
- Bates Info Tips
- Child and Teen Safety on the Internet
Guides and facts about being safe on the internet, pointing out particular dangers to children and teens.
Provides the average computer user with an edge in keeping on top of computer and computer-related technology through reviews, multimedia and articles.
- CNET News
- CSS Creator
- eFunda - eFunda stands for engineering Fundamentals. Its mission is to create an online destination for the engineering community, where working professionals can quickly find concise and reliable information to meet the majority of their daily reference needs.
- Free Patents Online
- Foundation - advanced responsive front-end framework for Responsive Web Design
- HTML Goodies
- Interaction-Design.org / ed. by Mads Soegaard et al.
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology OpenCourseWare - lectures and videos on technology and engineering
- MIT Technology Review
- Online Ethics Center at the National Academy of Engineering
Site provides resources that will help engineers, professionals, and students understand ethical problems that arise in their work or study, and the responsibilities of research.
Information on current malware threats (Kaspersky Labs).
Includes free patent searching with a search tutorial.
- Ugurus - Helping Web Professionals Build Wildly Successful Businesses
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Youth Radio: Youth Media International
Youth Radio was founded in 1990, with the goal of providing young people with the chance to gain experience working in media and prepare them for multi-media and other careers in the 21st-century marketplace.
- Zurb - consulting, product design tools and training foe Responsive Web Design
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2022