Online Journals and Magazines
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Database searchable by company name, issue, country, or topic that tracks the positive and negative impacts of companies worldwide.
- De Montfort University - Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility
- Digital Collections / from Yad Vashem.
- Ethics & Policy Integration Centre
- Ethics & Compliance Initiative - Resource Center
- Eugenics archive
Image archive on the American eugenics movement
Debunking Scams & Hoaxes.
- Holocaust Encyclopedia
- Institute for Ethical Leadership
- Linus Pauling and the International Peace Movement
Includes more than 500 letters of correspondence, published papers, newspaper clippings, audio and video clips, pictures, and illustrations documenting Pauling's efforts to promote peace in a dangerous nuclear world.
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics / Santa Clara University
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Research and Education Institute
- NIH Stem Cell Information
Human stem cells offer enormous potential to address human diseases, ranging from Parkinson's to juvenile diabetes to spinal chord injury but is also an ethical concern.
- Online Ethics Center at the National Academy of Engineering
Site provides resources that will help engineers, professionals, and students understand ethical problems that arise in their work or study, and the responsibilities of research.
- Religious Demographic Profiles (The Pew Forum)
Covers religious demographic profiles of 10 countries, including Brazil, India, South Africa, the U.S. Includes public issues, such as Bioethics, Death Penalty, Gay Marriage, Religion and Politics.
- Philosopy Talk - War Crimes
- Phone Scams - Background Checks
- The Torture Archive
Contains primary source documents about the detention and interrogation of individuals by the United States, in connection to the "War on Terror"
- The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database
The site has information on almost 35,000 slaving voyages that forcibly embarked over 10 million Africans for transport to the Americas between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Verification Junkie
A growing directory of tools for verifying, fact checking and assessing the validity of eyewitness reports and user generated content online.
- VIA Institute on Character / VIA Institute
- World Values Survey
Includes surveys, findings and publications in relation to surveys on values and beliefs in 80 societies around the world.
- Yad Vashem
Includes Holocaust photoarchive.
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2018