Online Journals and Magazines
- American National Election Studies
- Annenberg Public Policy Center
- The Cabinet Papers, 1915-1977
Digital copies from the UK. As government records are released under the 30-year rule, additional documents will be digitized. Includes biographical sketches of prime ministers and lists of their cabinet ministers.
- The Cato Institute
Information to aid in the understanding of public policies based on the principles of limited government, free markets, individual liberty, and peace.
- Constitution Finder
Database offers constitutions, charters, amendments to over 200 countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
Public television dedicated to the US political process.
Site gives a way into the wealth of government data becoming available and encourages public participation.
- Disability Resources from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Europa: Official Website of the European Union
- FAOSTATFood and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Homeland Security and Terror Levels
- IDEA: International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
Publications and resources that support democracy worldwide.
- OFFSTATS: Official Statistics on the Web
Collection of free official statistics from countries, government agencies and intergovernmental organizations.
- The Torture Archive
Contains primary source documents about the detention and interrogation of individuals by the United States, in connection to the "War on Terror"
- Voting America: United States Politics, 1840-2008
Traces electoral history from 1840 to 1904. Interactive maps allow users to choose among types of different information presented.
- The White House
Provides current news plus tours.
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2019