Online Journals and Magazines
- ARDA: Association of Religion Data Archives / Pennsylvania
- Center for Islam and Science
- The Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences
- "The Conflict between Science and Religion: A More Detailed Overview" Religious Tolerance
- Early Jewish Literature: Links to Primary Sources
- The Faraday Institute for Science and Religion
- The Forest of Rhetoric
- Gifford Lectures - Lectures on Natural Theology
- The International Society for Science & Religion
- Islamic Heritage Project
- Jewish Encyclopedia
- John Templeton Foundation
- MM Outreach, Inc.
The home page lists religious groups that are different from biblical Christianity, such as Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Armstrongism and Yoga. Topics include Blood Issues, Child Custody, God-Jehovah, Jesus-God, Prophecies, and the Trinity.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
Collection of resources pertaining to the Holocaust and Jewish life in the 20th century.
- Religious Demographic Profiles
Covers religious demographic profiles of 10 countries, including Brazil, India, South Africa, the U.S. Includes public issues, such as Bioethics, Death Penalty, Gay Marriage, Religion and Politics.
- Religious Tolerance
- Resources for New Testament Exegesis
- Rev. Dr. John Polkinghorne
- Second Temple Synagogues
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2022